Compliance and Client Protection
Network Recovery Systems is fully licensed, bonded and insured.
Network Recovery Systems has obtained a comprehensive insurance package that keeps our clients protected from the various types of risks associated with collateral recovery. Some of the coverage highlights include:
- $1,000,000 per occurrence and $3,000,000 aggregate general liability policy that includes coverage for wrongful repossession
- $1,000,000 auto liability limit
- $1,000,000 excess liability limit that extends coverage over both the general and auto liability limits
- $1,000,000 limit on direct primary garage keepers policy that also covers the collateral while “on-hook”
- $1,000,000 in employee dishonesty coverage to make sure that your collateral will be covered while in our care, custody, and control. In addition, NRS carries a $1,000,000 policy for workers’ compensation coverage.
Network Recovery Systems field agents are highly-trained, CARS certified, and pursue ongoing education in proper procedures, lawful practices, fair debt collection laws, and methods to reduce liability and exposure to our clients. Network Recovery Systems is also compliant with current C.F.P.B. mandates.
The bottom line for you, the prospective client, is that we have the people, the experience, the knowledge, the technology, the equipment, and the abilities to earn and keep your business. Network Recovery Systems has the proper insurance liability coverage and controls in place to protect our clients.
If you are looking for a certified and professional recovery agency, Network Recovery Systems is the answer.